Integrity Pest Management has the expertise and equipment to completely rid your home or business of bed bugs regardless of the size or location of the infestation. Heat is the most effective treatment for exterminating bed bugs. IPM can usually exterminate all of the bed bugs and any viable eggs with just one heat treatment.
Because heat treatments offer no residual effect, in certain circumstances approved pesticides may be recommended to supplement a heat treatment. When used in combination with heat, less pesticide is used compared with conventional treatments. Call Integrity Pest Management today and enjoy a good night sleep.
The benefits of Heat Treatment
• IPM A-Team uses state-of- the-art heaters
• No carbon monoxide exhaust or smells
• Temperature in the infested area is raised to a lethal level for bed bugs (122° to 140 F minimum)
• Lethal temperature is maintained for 5 hours or longer, so the heat can thoroughly penetrate furniture, fixtures and belongings
• Temperature level does not harm belongings. (IPM will inform you as to which items you may want to remove prior to treatment.)
• Industrial fans circulate heated air throughout the your entire property
• IPM A-Team continuously monitors the process throughout the treatment period
• IPM never leaves your property unattended
• IPM heat treatment is especially effective where families or guests have no tolerance to pesticides or odors.